This has been a difficult time for everyone, and we want to express our gratitude for your patience and understanding as we work within sometimes less-than-convenient restrictions.
Here are the most recent updates to our procedures:
- Boarding is closed at this time, will try to get open as soon as possible!
- We are limiting the number of human interactions in our hospital, so only staff is allowed in the building until further notice.
- We are continuing our convenient curbside drop-off service indefinitely. Just follow these easy steps for your next vet appointment:
- When you arrive for your appointment, call us at (540) 832-1751 and remain in your car with your phone handy.
- A member of our team will meet you to carry or walk your pet into our office.
- You can wait comfortably in your car while we examine your pet, and we will follow up with you by phone to discuss the exam.
- Check out and payment processing are completed over the phone.
- Your pet will then be returned to you.
You can find hospital updates on our website, Facebook & Instagram, as well as on our Pet Portal. Or, please call us with any questions you may have at (540) 832-1751.
Again, thank you for your understanding and compassion and for continuing to ensure your pet’s healthcare with us.
With more people getting vaccinated and numbers declining we hope to be able to allow 1 client per appointment in the building very soon! Stay tuned!